- Oberlandesgericht Frankfurt am Main, Second Legal State Examination, 2013
- American University in Cairo, LL.M., Master in International and Comparative Law, 2011
- University of Münster, Specialisation in Tax Law and First Legal State Examination, 2009
University of Passau, Foreign Law Program in English and Arabic and Intermediate Examination, 2006
- Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers 2023/2024: Recognised as “one to watch” for real estate
- "Islamic Banking and Finance in Light of German Regulatory Law," Journal of International Banking Law Regulation (JIBLR), 2012
Prior to joining DLA Piper in June 2014 Kais Torchani worked as trainee lawyer and research assistant in several international law firms.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Nord/LB, LBBW and Rabobank on Highfield Solar’s two long-term corporate...
12 October 2023 .3 minute read