#DeRisk Newsletter March 2021
Our insurance team in Italy presents #DeRisk, the product of years of field experience combined with our insight into the latest trends in risk management.
#DeRisk - Contents
- Marta Cenini - Claims based on breach of Sustainability and ESG hard and soft laws: New areas of risk to be monitored by C-Suite
- Bruno Giuffrè, Angelo Borselli - “Building back better”: Managing ESG risks through Sustainable Insurance
- Marco Dimola, Giorgio Baronchelli - Class actions: The Italian legislative framework and the Collective Redress Directive
- Bruno Giuffrè, Karin Tayel - Brexit transition period expired: Duties of UK undertakings and policyholders’ rights. What to expect in respect of pending proceedings?
- David Maria Marino, Valentina Grande - The implementation of the Insurance Distribution Directive in Italy
- Giacomo Lusardi, Alessandro Ferrari, Filippo Grondona - Is Open Insurance at a turning point? EIOPA launches public consultation on data access and sharing
- Irene Gasparini - Navigating corporate (criminal) liability towards a new regulation on agri-food crimes: The quiet before the storm?
- Christian Montinari, Alberto Sandalo - Ready for DAC6 obligations? Insights on the insurance industry
- Antonio Longo, Maria Teresa Madera - Insurance demerger and transfer of tax credits: How tax assets can affect economics in the Insurance sector
- David Maria Marino, Leila Bianchi - Claims Made Clauses: An interesting new decision from the Supreme Court
- Chiara Cimarelli, Ina Doci - Legal and regulatory updates
- Angelo Borselli, Valentina Grande - Case law updates
- DLA Piper’s Global Guide to Directors’ Duties