Arthur focuses his practice on corporate tax, both from a domestic and an international viewpoint. He has extensive experience in real estate tax, including REITs and real estate investment funds.
- Advising Altarea Cogedim on its JVs with Predica on portfolios of retail assets.*
- Advising in’li on its EUR2bn JV with AXA on its portfolio of housing assets.*
- Advising SNCF on the sale of its portfolio of housing assets valued at EUR1.1bn.*
- Advising lenders on the financing of the largest office development project launched in France.*
- Advising Carrefour on the sale of a portfolio of logistics assets valued at EUR900m.*
- Advising Cardety on its merger with Carmila.*
- Advising Tishman Speyer on the acquisition and sale of several office assets (share deals and asset deals).*
- Advising AXA on the acquisition of “Tour First”.*
*Matters handled prior to joining DLA Piper
- London School of Economics (LSE), LL.M., 2010
- Université Aix-Marseille III, Master 2 Droit et fiscalité de l’entreprise, 2009
- Nouvelle convention fiscale France-Luxembourg : la fin d’une époque ? Option Droit et Affaires
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Arthur worked over seven years in the real estate tax department of a high-profile French law firm.