Agnieszka Lechman-Filipiak has extensive experience in advising on employment, labour and corporate law.
She focuses on issues related to group redundancies, transfer of undertakings and resolving collective disputes, as well as on the preparation of implementing internal, labour law-related policies and proceedings regarding alleged abuses and actions inconsistent with business ethics.
Agnieszka also has experience in managerial contracts, discrimination in employment, employing foreigners, and social packages for employees.
- Advising the largest Polish energy company on restructuring, including the preparation of a restructuring strategy related to employment matters and assistance during the client's cooperation with trade unions, negotiations etc.
- Advising the largest Polish oil and gas exploration and production company on restructuring issues, including the presentation of restructuring options to the client, with a particular focus on its own complex internal regulations
- Advising the world's fastest growing international airline on the employment law aspects of its entry onto the Polish market and the subsequent establishment of its employment structure, on-going advisory services
- Advising one of the world's leading food companies on individual and group labour law issues, in particular preparing changes in the sources of internal employment regulations (internal work regulations, regulations on remuneration, and regulations related to the company's social benefits fund), health and safety issues, accidents at work, cooperating with the labour inspector, providing information to trade unions, as well as representing the client in court disputes with its employees, including the head of the company's trade union committee
- Advising a global provider of higher education on issues related to labour law, in particular hiring employees, employment termination and legal requirements connected with the employment of non-EU citizens in Poland
- Advising a global provider of renting test equipment on drafting of internal policies, assistance during an audit conducted by the Labour Inspectorate in relation to the company's compliance with various employment law requirements, as well as litigation matters
- Ranked in Band 2 in Employment – Chambers Europe 2022
- “Agnieszka Lechman-Filipiak is a notable market presence who advises on labour law matters related to transactions and restructurings in addition to day-to-day support and litigation” – Chambers Europe, Employment 2022
- Recommended in Employment – The Legal 500 EMEA 2022
- “High level of English and has a very good approach in explaining Polish employment law to foreigners.” – The Legal 500 EMEA, Employment 2022
- Described as “extremely competent” – The Legal 500 EMEA, Employment 2021
- "She is pragmatic and responsive," a client says, adding: "The advice she provided was commercially driven" – Chambers Europe, Employment 2021