Harry England is an Associate in the Onshore Litigation group, based in Dubai.
Harry has experience in civil and commercial litigation and arbitrations, and has represented clients within the construction, commercial real estate and financial industries, as well as in the public sector.
- Louisiana State University, BA
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor & Diploma of Civil Law, 2015
- Advising a leading UAE bank in a financial dispute concerning property situated in the DIFC.
- Advising a US company in relation to a criminal investigation in Abu Dhabi.
- Advising a US government agency regarding claims, property and appropriations law issues.*
- Advising an international consulting firm regarding contracts and compliance under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.* *Denotes experience prior to joining DLA Piper.
Memberships And Affiliations