Wolf Michael KühnePartner
Wolf Michael Kühne has over 30 years’ experience as a corporate and M&A adviser. He focuses particularly on supporting clients with the strategic and operational aspects of complex, cross-border transactions.
Dual qualified in Italy and Germany, he is widely recognised as a leading practitioner in bilateral relationships between the two countries.
Wolf Michael is a board member and the delegate for Milan at the Italian Chamber of Commerce for Germany.
He is the founding partner of the Italian practice of the firm, which opened in 1993.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Universities of Würzburg (Germany) and Padua (Italy), Law degree
Awards and recognitions
- Ranked lawyer, Expertise Based Abroad, Corporate/M&A – Germany, Chambers Global 2022
- Recommended lawyer, Commercial, Corporate and M&A, and Private Equity, Italy, The Legal 500 EMEA 2022
Publications and media
- Truly local, truly global, Country spotlight: Italy, The Legal 500 fivehundred magazine, March 2019
Memberships And Affiliations
- Alumni Club of the German National Merit Foundation (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes)
- Member of the Board of the Italian Chamber of Commerce for Germany
- Delegate for Milan of the Italian Chamber of Commerce for Germany