Luana Huybrechts focuses mainly on corporate real estate transactions, at both domestic and international level. Luana has experience in merges and acquisitions, capital market transactions, venture capital and private equity.
- University College London, Master degree in General Management, graduated with honours, 2017-2018
- Free University of Brussels, Master degree in Corporate Law, graduated magna cum laude, 2015-2017
- Université Saint-Louis of Brussels, Bachelor’s degree, trilingual traject in association with KULeuven, graduated cum laude the first two years and with magna cum laude the third year, 2012-2015
- December 2020: DLA Piper UK LLP, Brussels office
- 2018- December 2020: associate at Belgium’s largest independent law firm (corporate and finance department)
- 2016: 1-month internship at a Brussels-based law firm
- 2015: 1-month internship at a Leuven-based law firm
- Pro bono: Legal consultant at Quid ASBL, an association created by students to help small not-for-profit associations and students on non-complex legal matters
- Luana is fluent in English, French and Dutch and handles matters in these languages.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Brussels bar since September 2018