Christina Loh has extensive experience advising leading financial institutions and issuers in a diverse range of industries on global and domestic offerings.
She also advises on mergers and acquisitions and compliance matters.
- Advising Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. as a controlling shareholder on the USD1.12 billion listing of shares of Ping An Healthcare and Technology Company Limited (Ping An Good Doctor) on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advising Ping An Group as the shareholder on the USD2.36 billion IPO and NYSE listing of Lufax Holding Ltd. Lufax Holding is a leading technology-empowered personal financial service platform in China.
- Advising China Merchants Securities (HK) Co., Limited as the sole sponsor, sole global coordinator and sole bookrunner on the HKD462 million global offering and listing of shares of CSMall Group Limited (CSMall) on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. CSMall is the largest integrated online and offline Internet-based jewelry retailer in China.
- Advising KGI Capital Asia Limited as sole sponsor in relation to the HKD170 million listing and initial public offering of shares of Dongguang Chemical Limited on the main board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. Dongguang Chemical is one of the major coal-based urea producers in China.
- Advising Smart-Core Cloud Group Limited, a leading distributor of integrated circuit and electronic components headquartered in PRC, in its listing of shares on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and global offering which is sponsored by DBS and which raised approximately HKD230 million.
- Advising Nexteer Automotive Group Limited a leading steering and driveline suppliers, as internal Company counsel, on the global offering of its shares on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange with BOC International, and JP Morgan as the joint global coordinators, which raised approximately HKD2.5 billion and advising Nexteer on its compliance matters after its listing.
- Advising BAIOO Family Interactive Limited (“BAIOO”) and its substantial shareholder, on an investment made by Tencent Holdings Limited through its wholly-owned subsidiary THL H Limited, in BAIOO. Upon completion, Tencent will be a substantial shareholder in the company of owning approximately 12% of its share capital.
- Advising Hangzhou Qiantang New Area Construction and Investment Group Co., Ltd. , a Chinese state-owned enterprise (SOE), on the issue of a USD300 million 3.20 percent senior unsecured corporate bond due 2023.
- Advising Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation on USD972 million capital raising through new share placement and perpetual subordinate convertible securities issuance which is managed by JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank and Barclays.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Cambridge University, LL.M., 1998
- University of Leeds, LL.B. (Hon.), 1996
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Lanvin Group on USD1 billion de-SPAC merger to go public on New York...
21 December 2022 .3 minute read