Tamlin Cooper is a member of the Litigation, Arbitration and Investigations group.
Tamlin practices a wide range of civil and commercial litigation, with a focus on estate litigation and family law litigation and agreements. She has represented clients and assisted senior counsel in all levels of courts in British Columbia and before arbitrators and mediators.
Tamlin joined the firm as a summer articled student in 2012, and began her articles in 2014 after completing a clerkship with the Supreme Court of British Columbia. Tamlin was called to the bar in British Columbia and became an associate with the firm in 2015.
- LL.B., University of British Columbia 2013
- B.A., (Honours), University of British Columbia 2010
- Best Lawyers in Canada (Corporate and Commercial Litigation), 2023 (Lawyer to Watch)
- Co-Author, "Family Law," CLE BC Annual Review of Law and Practice, 2016, 2017, 2019
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association