- Acting for an EPC Contractor in a SIAC arbitration seated in Singapore in relation to variation and delay claims arising out of the construction of an integrated sugar mill, bioethanol distillery and cogeneration facility in the Philippines.
- Acting for the National Petroleum Authority of Timor-Leste in an ICC arbitration relating to the termination of a Production Sharing Contract for an oil and gas block in the Timor Sea.
- Advising and representing an international building contractor in proceedings before the England and Wales High Court regarding numerous claims arising out of the redevelopment of Wembley Stadium in North London.
- Advising an international wind turbine installation contractor in relation to claims for variations, acceleration costs, extensions of time and wrongful termination on five windfarm projects across Australia.
- Acting for the O&M Contractor in relation to defects arising out of the construction of the Gold Coast Light Rail project.
- Advising an international tank storage provider in respect of disputed variation and extensions of time claims arising out of the construction of a bitumen storage complex in Sydney and representing the tank storage provider in arbitral proceedings.
- Assisting a Canadian oil exploration company to bring an action for declaratory relief in the England and Wales High Court arising out of several contracts relating to oil exploration rights in Brunei.
- Advising the concessionaire of the Docklands Light Rail concerning numerous defective works claims and maintenance issues.
- Assisting the developer of a USD 50 million luxury resort located in the Middle East about the termination of its construction contract and subsequent arbitral proceedings against the contractor and related enforcement issues.
- Representing a Tier One Contractor in respect of claims arising out of a number of large road projects in Queensland and NSW.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University, 2002
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology, 2001 (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business (Banking and Finance), Queensland University of Technology, 2001
- Cameron is recognised as a Rising Star in Construction by Doyle’s Guide, 2020.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Society of Construction Law Australia
- Member – Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Australia