International trade and customs – India2022 in review and outlook for 2023
May 4, 2023
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm IST
6:30 am – 7:30 am ET
11:30 am – 12:30 pm GMT
Global trade is being rapidly reshaped by extensive multilateral sanctions, export controls and trade measures. In this ever more complex trade compliance landscape, how can companies best mitigate their risk while continuing to grow?
For companies operating in India, this means new challenges when exporting to and sourcing products from key markets and sharing technology across borders. In this webinar, we will discuss what these developments mean in practical terms to help you prepare for changing compliance demands, in 2023 and beyond.
We will cover:
- The scope of application of US, EU and UK sanctions measures and the key touch points for companies in India
- The operation of US, EU and UK export controls on hardware exports and software transfers
- Key sanctions and export control considerations and practical compliance tips for Indian companies
- Sanctions and export control measures targeting China and Russia
- Potential business opportunities under the UK – India Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
For more information
Please contact Mary Beth Russo with questions.