Elise is a member of DLA Piper's Corporate team and mainly advises on M&A and private equity transactions on behalf of companies and investment funds, both on listed and non-listed targets.
- Advising Carlyle in connection with the takeover of European Camping Group, a specialist in the outdoor hotel industry, by PAI Partners
- Advising a French multinational company specializing in outsourcing services in connection with the entry into negotiations for the sale of a group company
- Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne Master’s degree in international corporate operations and taxation
- Paris II – Panthéon-AssasMaster’s degree in international business law
- Several experiences in French and international law firms in France and abroad (Asia)
- Experience (internship) in the legal affairs department of the French Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF)