Antoine Gravieraen-twa-n gra-vi-eiHe/himAssociate
Antoine Gravier practices in the area of corporate and securities law, with a particular focus on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Private Equity and Leverage Buy Out (LBO) in both national and international transactions.
Antoine acts on behalf of national and international investment funds, companies and industrial groups, on both listed and non-listed targets, as well as management teams.
- Advised Trace One, a portfolio company of funds managed by Symphony Technology Group (STG Partners) in connection with the acquisition of Italian-based Selerant group, a global provider of process-based product lifecycle management (PLM) software and consulting services.
- Advised BrightEdge Technologies in connection with the acquisition of Cogniteev, editor of the Oncrawl SEO platform.
- Advised Summa Equity and G-CON Manufacturing in connection with the acquisition of Panelco (Plasteurop), a cleanroom manufacturer and installer.
- Advised the funds managed by Mérieux Equity Partners in connection with the creation of Theravia Pharma, the holding company of Addmedica and Laboratoires CTRS.
- Advised the funds managed by Mérieux Equity Partners in connection with their acquisition of a stake in the Janvier Labs group from the Janvier family.
- Advised Netwrix in connection with the acquisition of Usercube, editor of an identity and access management (IAM) solution.
- Advised Symphony Technology Group (STG Partners) in connection with the acquisition by Sciforma of One2Team, editor of a multi-solutions SaaS platform to manage enterprise-wide end-to-end process.
- Advising GEA Group AG in the context of the sale of the entire share capital of GEA Refrigeration France SAS.
- Advising a leading private assets investor in connection with the signing of the documentation relating to its disposal of a group specialized in the manufacture of hyaluronic acid, to a major European investment fund.
- Paris Bar Training School (EFB), Certificate of Qualification as a Lawyer (CAPA), Business & Tax Law, 2021
University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master’s degree (M2) in International Corporate Transactions and Taxation, with honours, 2019
- University of Paris-Saclay, Master’s degree (M1) in Business Law, with honours, 2018
Before joining DLA Piper, Antoine had several experiences in the Corporate/M&A/Private Equity and International Banking & Finance departments of the Paris offices of international and French business law firms, as well as in the Corporate and Contract Law teams of the legal department of a major French CAC 40 group.