Vinita Arora works in all areas of employment law (contentious and non-contentious), advising employers on corporate and real estate transactions, litigation strategy, contracts and HR policy for financial services sector clients and beyond.
Vinita has an impressive track record managing a multitude of client relationships locally and globally many of whom are longstanding and operate across the hospitality, retail and technology sectors. Vinita has recently advised a number of high profile clients on topical issues of the Government Job Retention Scheme, Brexit, Gender Pay and issues arising from the Me Too campaign.
- Advising a leading chain of luxury hotels on various high profile outsourcings, redundancy programmes and general HR policy and strategy
- Advising an international chain of hotels on various acquisitions and disposals of businesses from an employment context including drafting appropriate wording in the main transactional documents plus support for the HR teams
- Acting as preferred adviser to a leading global engineering company in relation to all of their employment issues
- Advising a high profile international media agency on various local and international employment issues
- Acting on behalf of a global professional services firm in respect of various senior level employee terminations and various Employment Tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, sex discrimination and part-time worker's pension claim often negotiating commercial settlements early on in the proceedings
- Advising a global professional services organisation on major contract variation exercise involving over 500 staff and involvement of trade unions
- University of London Queen Mary & Westfield College, LLB (Hons)