Qari Asim MBELegal Director
Qari Asim has experience in dealing with a number of different work-streams, including acquisitions and disposals, lettings, development work, real estate finance and corporate occupiers.
Clients include many well-known corporate occupiers, leading financial institutions, airlines, investors and fund managers of infrastructure assets and developers.
Qari increasingly works for multi-national clients and has experience of working on large scale transactions and delivering legal services to clients efficiently.
- Acting on behalf of the leading UK healthcare provider in connection with disposal of over 700 properties.
- Acting on behalf of the leading UK healthcare provider in connection with numerous high value acquisitions and disposals including the acquisition of £95 million assets and then subsequently disposing of those assets, and granting leaseback to the healthcare provider.
- Advising major leading institutions in the funding of residential and mixed use developments.
- Advising a leading Irish bank in the funding of re-development and regeneration of parts of Corby.
- Advised private individuals on their funding agreement and security documentation with Darlington Football Club.
- Advised Young's Bluecrest in connection with refinancing of all of its real estate portfolio.
- Acting on behalf of a major government regeneration agent in the acquisition and regeneration of brownfield land.
- Acting for a number of Plc's in connection with the management of their real estate portfolios.
- Leeds College of Law, York, LLB (Hons) LPC; M.A in Law
- 2005 to date, DLA Piper
- 2004 - 2005, London based UK law firm
Memberships And Affiliations
- The Law Society of England and Wales