Lee is a vastly experienced commercial lawyer. He has spent over 25 years advising on some of the most complex sourcing transactions and commercial projects (UK and cross border) across various sectors.
His experience and diverse client base gives him a deep insight as to what is "on market" and where the touch points are likely to arise during negotiations. He focuses on the bigger picture thus ensuring the delivery of robust contracts whilst avoiding unnecessary debate.
He has invaluable experience of managing multidisciplinary teams providing, "cradle to grave" services, from project inception and development of procurement strategies through to contract management support post contract award. His role has often required him to coordinate and manage support not only from the wider DLA Piper team, but also from client teams and other advisors.
Lee acts as client relationship partner for a number of the firm’s Global clients “I look to establish long term lasting relationships with clients through meaningful engagement building a deep understanding of their businesses and the sectors within which they operate”.
- Supporting a number of clients within the F&B sector on manufacturing outsourcing, packaging, bottling/kegging/canning arrangements.
- Advising on numerous Logistics projects (3PL and 4PL) both within the UK and cross border.
- Supporting clients on the establishment of their Global supply chains and route to markets via various forms of commercial representation, including distribution, agency and collaborative ventures.
- Advising on the establishment of clients’ on-line retail offerings and their subsequent operation, including managing local jurisdictional advice as necessary.
- Advising on numerous ITO/BPOs and facilities management outsources across various sectors.
- Leading on numerous ERP/CRM implementations.
- Advising clients on collaborative ventures/joint ventures, many with a cross border dimension.
- Leading on numerous smart travel/ticketing projects within the UK.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Licensing Executives Society and the Solicitors European Group