Jeremy Brooks has practised for the whole of his professional career in commercial real estate field in the City of London and has wide experience of both investment and development work and related real estate finance.
Jeremy has worked extensively on data centres, student accommodation and senior living projects, working in both the public and private sectors. He also advised on the site acquisitions for the London Olympics 2012.
- Advising on a number of Central London acquisitions for a serviced office provider
- Advising on a refinancing of two data centre sites, housing a number of household names
- Advising on the acquisition of a multi-let new office development over Fenchurch Street Station in Central London
- Advising on the letting and development of multi-screen IMAX Cinemas on behalf of Empire Cinemas and also acting or a national radio station
Jeremy has spoken at the Blundell lectures and for Henry Stewart. He frequently gives talks, most recently in relation to an update on dilapidations, in conjunction with Malcolm Hollis and the pitfalls of overage.
- 2015 - 2017, Partner, London based international law firm
- 1984 - 1996, Assistant Solicitor and Partner, London based law firm
- 1979 - 1983, Trainee and Assistant Solicitor, London based law firm
Memberships And Affiliations
Jeremy is a member of the City of London Law Society Land Law Committee. He regularly attends Committee meetings taking an active part, including serving on one of the sub-committees that looked into tenant's alterations and the availability of insurance.