Laura DarwinSenior Associate
Laura Darwin acts for a broad spectrum of corporate occupier clients and has experience in a wide range of commercial property transactions including acquisitions, disposals, developments, property portfolio management matters, and landlord and tenant matters.
- Advising clients across a broad range of sectors on a wide range of acquisition and landlord and tenant matters including leases, surrenders of leases, agreements for lease, licences, assignments, rent deposit deeds and renewal leases
- Managing substantial portfolios of property for local, national and international clients, and providing strategic advice on a day to day basis
- Acting on behalf of various banks and developer clients in relation to refinancing of property portfolios, including drafting and negotiating certificates of title
- Advising the University of Chicago Booth School of Business in connection with the letting of their new campus location in a new mixed use development at One Barts Square, London
- Advising Global Student Accommodation UK Limited (which operates in all major university learning areas globally) in connection with their portfolio of student accommodation developments across the UK
- University of Leicester, Law LL.B.