Nicholas HaringmanSenior Associate
Nicholas Haringman is a commercial real estate lawyer with experience in investment, development and management work relating to, amongst other asset classes, office, retail and industrial assets. He has advised various clients, including insurers, retailers, institutional property investors, pension funds and corporate occupiers on a variety of commercial real estate matters.
- Advising LaSalle Investment Managers/CALSTRS on the redevelopment and letting of 60 London Wall.
- Advising WeWork on the leasing of various new locations across London.
- Advising on the acquisition of a US REIT comprising a EUR1.1 billion Pan-European office portfolio.
- Advising AXA on the redevelopment and letting of One Smart’s Place, an office block in Central London.
- Advising Oval Real Estate on the corporate acquisition of the SPV which owns the Arts Building, an office block in London for c. GBP20 million.
- Advising an international film company on the leasehold acquisition of studio space in the United Kingdom for a total rent of over GBP50 million per annum.
- Advising AXA on the acquisition of a long leasehold interest in a hotel development in Liverpool for GBP45.5 million.
- Advising Oval Real Estate on the acquisition of 1 Colmore Square, an office block in Birmingham, for GBP86.75 million.
- Advising Aviva on the sale of a portfolio of industrial properties for c. GBP30 million.
- Advising The Boston Consulting Group on the leasing of new offices at 25 Canada Square in Canary Wharf and 80 Charlotte Street in Soho.
- Legal Practice Course, BPP, Distinction, 2013
- College of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law, Commendation, 2012
- University of Nottingham, BA, Hons, English Literature, 2:1, 2010
- Nicholas was awarded Rising Star status in the 2021, 2022 and 2023 edition of the Legal 500, with clients describing him as “always dependable”.
- 2016–17, Associate, London- based international law firm
Memberships And Affiliations
- Monopoly Network Committee
- UJIA Business Network Committee