Grace ImafidonSenior Associate
Grace Imafidon advises a wide range of stakeholders acting on cross-border and complex contentious and non-contentious aspects of corporate recovery, restructuring and insolvency.
- Advising Aurelius Investments Limited on its acquisition of Ideal Shopping Direct, one of the UK's multi-channel home shopping retailers, with a deal value of GBP13.4 million.
- Advising Sandton Capital Partners on the acquisition of the VVB Group of companies followed by the restructure of the group via a pre-packaged administration.
- Assisted on a multi-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictional team to advise Close Invoice Finance Limited on its funding - via both, invoice and asset finance, cash flow loans and real estate loans - of the acquisition by its investment firm customer, a2e, of an aerospace business out of administration in Germany.
- Advising a range of stakeholders in the face of a supply chain insolvency event, to include advising one of the most recognisable names in the leisure airlines sector in the UK on contingency planning following one of its key suppliers entering into an insolvency process.
- Advising on the process of appointing insolvency practitioners, to include administrators and receivers.
- Advising on contentious insolvency matters, to include winding-up petitions, bankruptcy petitions and restoration applications.
- In October 2018, Grace along with 75 lawyers from across the Global Firm took part in the DLA Global Challenge trek to Machu Picchu, helping to raise GBP217,000 for UNICEF.
- Grace is a diversity and inclusion advocate, seeking to promote DLA's values by attending University career conferences and speaking to undergraduates about diversity in the Law.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Turnaround Management Association NextGen (member and North West committee member)