Katie Jacobson works with institutional investors, developers, pension funds and corporate occupiers clients to manage their real estate portfolios. She advises on development projects, acquisitions and disposals and her clients operate across the retail, office and industrial sectors.
Katie has a particular emphasis on investment transactions, mixed-use schemes and retail developments and has worked a number of high profile transactions.
She has a special interest in the use of technology to develop the way in which legal services are delivered. Katie works with a team to further innovate and develop DLA Piper’s existing products and strategy, and advises clients in this regard.
- Advising a UK property developer on a mixed-use joint venture project to redevelop a 373 acre brownfield site.
- Advising a high profile client on the portfolio management and development projects at their prominent, iconic, mixed-use central London campus.
- Acting for a leading real estate investment management firm on the acquisition of a 25-acre site in Hampshire for redevelopment in several phases, the acquisition, development management and letting of an industrial site in Kent and leading multi-disciplinary teams in relation to the acquisition of a number of retail parks, shopping centres and offices, their management and subsequent disposal.
- Acting for a pension fund on a forward funding pre-let for a retail and leisure mixed-use regional town centre scheme.
- Advising on the acquisition of a 330,000 sq.ft. multi-let office building for GBP550m.
- Leading a multi-discipline team acting for a UK property developer on the site assembly and development of an eleven acre mixed-use scheme in West London to include retail and office space, landscaped public realm and public parking and residential units.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Harrison Street on sale of student accommodation assets to GSA
11 May 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Prologis on largest-ever sale of logistics real estate assets in the UK
29 October 2020 .2 minute read