Gersende Masfayon LL.M.Senior Associate
Gersende Masfayon focuses on corporate projects, advising private equity firms, real estate funds as well as private companies on a wide range of domestic and international transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, disposals, corporate reorganisations and corporate governance matters in general.
- Advising investment management firms on the acquisition of real estate assets across various jurisdictions in Europe, either directly or through joint-venture vehicles.
- Advising Hyundai/KIA Motors on the Luxembourg aspect of its EUR100 million Series A investment in Arrival SARL, a Luxembourg-based company focused on creating and designing state-of-the-art electric vehicles.
- Advising Kleos Space, a Luxembourg space tech company, on the issuance and listing of securities on the Australian Stock Exchange and additional fund raising through convertible instruments.
- Advising asset management firms on various acquisitions, such as wind farm projects in Scandinavian countries.
- Advising international firms on cross-border restructuring such as cross-border mergers, liquidations and migration of companies.
- Advising Luxembourg companies on funding rounds through, among others, issuance of preferred shares and warrants.
- Advising management on management incentive plans.
Paris Bar School, France, 2013
Queen Mary, University of London, United Kingdom, LL.M, 2013
University of Paris, Panthéon Sorbonne, France
University of Cologne, Germany
Master's Degree in French and German Law, LL.M, 2011
- 2018 to date: Senior Associate, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2013-18: Top-tier law firm, Luxembourg
My latest insights
Minority shareholders: All you need to know when negotiating a shareholders' agreement in...
12 July 2022 .7 minute read