Daniëlle van BerkelPartner
Daniëlle van Berkel is an assigned civil law notary in the real estate practice group with over fifteen years of experience in commercial real estate transactions with a strong focus on property finance and (renewable) energy projects.
Her work covers the financing of networks, aircraft and ships, sale-and-lease back transactions, leasehold constructions and various other specific rights such as apartment rights and rights of superficies.
Areas of experience
- Real Estate: transactions, financing, funds
- Renewable Energy
- Leasing constructions
- Various specific rights such as apartment rights, rights of superficies and rights of lease hold
- Grotius Academy, Real Estate law, 2009
- Leiden university, Notarial law and civil law, 2004
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Royal Dutch Association of Civil Law Notaries
- Member of DWIRE - Dutch Women in Real Estate