Vivian Liu is experienced in advising on corporate matters, M&A and privatization transactions of public companies, initial listing, post-listing compliance and regulatory investigation matters, particularly with respect to HKEx Listing Rules, SFC codes on corporate acquisition, Consolidation and Repurchase, Company Ordinance and Securities Law.
- General Compliance for Air China Limited, China Southern Airlines, China National Coal Group Corp., Ping An Insurance, China National Building Materials Company Limited, China National Materials Corporation Limited, China National Machinery Industry Corporation, China Shenhua Energy Company Limited, Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd, Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd., Beijing Media Corporation Limited, Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co., Ltd., Chengdu Expressway Co., Ltd, Besunyen Holdings Company Ltd., Coolpad Group Limited, Chanjet Information Technology Company Limited, Wonderful Sky Financial Group, Wumart Stores, Inc., Hunan Nonferrous Metals Corporation Limited, National Council for Social Security Fund, United Company RUSAL, Lingbao Gold, Shanghai Dasheng Agriculture Finance Technology Co., Ltd., Xiaomi Corporation, Taiping Asset Management Co., Ltd., Bank of Guizhou Co.,Ltd., Bank of Chongqing Co., Ltd., Xd Inc., Newlink Technology Inc., and Century Ginwa Retail Holdings Ltd.
- IPOs for The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), The Construction Bank of China (CBC), China National Materials Corporation Limited, Beijing Media Corporation Limited, Xtep International Holdings Limited, Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co., Ltd., and Wumart Stores, Inc.
- Public M&A and Privatizations for China National Building Materials Company Limited, China Southern Airlines, Dong Fang Electric Corp Ltd., Coolpad Group Limited, Lingbao Gold, China Minmetals Co., and Wumart Stores, Inc.
- General Merger and Acquisitions for Coolpad Group Limited, China National Materials Corporation Limited, Beijing Subway Group Company Ltd., BannerStore Retailing International Investment Group Co., Ltd., Hunan Nonferrous Metals Corporation Limited, and Wumart Stores, Inc., Old Mutual Life Assurance, Heraeus Kulzer International, The Tech Group, and Temasek Holdings
- Secondary Market Financing Projects for Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd., Sinopharm Capital, Wonderful Sky Financial Group, and Tong Ren Tang Technologies Co.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- China University of Political Science and Law, Master's, 2003
- Prior to joining DLA Piper, Vivian gained experience while working for both another leading international law firm for nearly seven years and the largest information and technology corporation in the world for three years.
- Ambassador for DLA Piper's focus on Violence Against Women in the PRC.
- A Lecturer at The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries.