Myriam Mejdoubi has vast experience in general real estate law and in particular in real estate transactions, leases, and construction law.
Myriam advises investors in the acquisition and disposal of real estate portfolio (hotel, logistic, office, retail, etc.) including complex pan-european transaction.
Myriam developed a strong expertise on construction and development in France, assisting investors on negotiation of forward funding sale, developments agreements and all kind of construction agreements.
She advised owners in the negotiations of lease agreements and represents clients on contentious matters related to occupancy agreements (rent review, services charges disputes). She is also assisting client on all kind of asset and property management agreements.
Myriam Mejdoubi had acquired a strong experience in the hospitality and leisure sector by advising hotel operators or investors on the acquisition of hotel portfolios, negotiation of lease agreements of hotel assets, financing of hotel transactions, negotiation of construction contracts for hotel renovations and negotiation of hotel management agreements.
- General real estate law
- Real estate financing
- Acquisition, leasing
- Construction law
- Corporate law
- Assisting Blackstone for the acquisition of a portfolio of 10 nine logistics/warehouse assets representing 360,000 sqm from Patrizia in an off-market transaction for a value or EUR 260 M.
- Advising Blackstone on the sale of prime Parisian retail and office real estate assets located on avenue Montaigne high street to UBS Asset Management (Italia) was acquired via its alternative investment real estate fund.
- Advising STAM for the acquisition of an office building located in Pantin near Paris from Colony Capital.
- Advising Blackstone for the acquisition of the shares of 12 French entities owning a portfolio made of 12 logistics/warehouse assets from STAM for a value of EUR 334 M.
- Advising Ares for the acquisition of the shares of a French SPPICAV (OPPCI) owning indirectly a portfolio of six logistics/warehouse assets from OJIREL managed by ALDERAN.
- Advising Icade for the negotiation of a commercial lease agreement in future state of completion entered into with Easyhotel France Aubervilliers for an hotel with 180 rooms to be built by Icade in building JUMP located in the Parc Porte de Paris.
- Advising The Blackstone Group International Partners LLP for the setting up of an OPCI owning indirectly an office building of more than 20,000 sq. m. located in Paris.
- Advising Northwood Investors LLC for the acquisition of a regulated vehicle (OPCI) owning indirectly more than 87,000 square meters of office and industrial properties located in the Paris region and certain regional markets of France for €164 million.
- University Panthéon-Assas Paris II Postgraduate Degree (DESS) in real estate and construction law, 2006
- University of Paris V René Descartes Postgraduate degree (DESS) in corporate law, 2005
- University Panthéon-Assas Paris II Masters in business and tax law, 2004
- Chambers Europe – Up and Coming – Real Estate – 2023
- Best Lawyers – Real Estate Law; Construction Law – 2022-24
- Legal 500 – Real estate – Tier 2 – 2022-23
- Legal 500 EMEA – Real Estate – Leading Individual – 2023
- « L'épidemie de covid-19 et les mesures urgentes en droit immobilier », Les Echos Executives, April 2020
- « Hôtellerie & transformation numérique », Livre blanc : Le numérique et ses déclinaisons sectorielles, Lettre des Juristes d’Affaires (LJA), March 2019 ; La Lettre des Juristes d’Affaires (LJA), December 2019
- “The Hotel Industry & Digital Transformation”, DLA Piper Digital Guide: Impact on Sectors, Lettre des Juristes d’Affaires (LJA), April 2019
- "Real estate foreign investments in Morocco", April 2019
- "Guide des Organismes de Placement Collectif en Immobilier (OPCI)", August 2018
Memberships And Affiliations
- Ajedim (French Real Estate Law association)
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Flamingo, UK’s leading supplier of cut flowers, on the acquisition of...
24 December 2021 .3 minute read