Oskar has over 17 years of experience in advising energy sector clients on transactions, investments and regulatory matters, including large scale, complex projects and day-to-day operations.
He has been involved in legislative work concerning key energy market regulations, supporting various energy sector associations, as well as acting as an arbitrator in energy disputes concerning renewable energy projects.
Oskar has been recommended as one of the leading energy lawyers in Poland every year for the last 12 years by prestigious legal rankings such as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and IFLR 1000, particularly in the renewables sector.
- University of Warsaw, Poland, Master of Laws, 2008
- January 2023 – present, Partner, Head of Energy, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- 2019 – 2022, Partner, co-head of Energy Department, DWF
- 2016 – 2019, Counsel, co-head of Energy Department, K&L Gates
- 2011 – 2016, Senior Associate, Energy Department, Baker & McKenzie
- 2007 – 2011, Junior-Senior Associate, Energy, Projects & Construction Department, CMS
Memberships and Affiliations
- Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates, 2013