Natalia Li has a diverse range of local and international corporate and M&A experience, having worked closely with other members of the national and international corporate team on numerous high-profile transactions.
Natalia advises clients on general corporate law, M&A and private equity, corporate re-organisations, joint-ventures and strategic partnerships, and works with early stage and mature companies in various industry sectors, including technology, telecommunications, infrastructure and financial services.
• Advising Société Générale group on a joint venture between its operational leasing and fleet management subsidiary ALD and Mitsubishi HC Capital in Malaysia and Thailand.
• Advising a French multinational tire and mobility leader and its new startup proposing a tailor-made electric mobility solution for professional vehicle fleets, in the context of an equity investment from a leading French financial institution.
• Advising Altus Group, a global provider of commercial real estate software and services, in the acquistion of Finance Active, a European leading provider of debt management SaaS solutions.
• Advising Carlyle and Montefiore funds in the divestment of European Camping Group (ex-Homair Vacances) to PAI funds.
• Advising two infrastructure investment funds in connection with the sale of Covage to one of the main French telecoms groups.
• Advising a Chinese industrial investor in creation of a joint-venture mining company in Guinea.
- University of Cergy-Pontoise / ESSEC Business School Paris, Master’s Degree in Business Law, 2010
- Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Master’s Degree in Business Law, 2008
Natalia began her career in Moscow where she practiced as a litigation lawyer on commercial contracts. Prior to joining DLA Piper (February 2019) Natalia has gained significant experience in the Paris office of leading international law firms, including over three years in corporate department.
Memberships And Affiliations
- International Bar Association
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises DoubleVerify on acquisition of French startup Scibids technology
26 September 2023 .4 minute read
DLA Piper Represented XTC Europe on its joint venture projects with French SOE Orano
18 May 2023 .3 minute read