Natalia LiSenior Associate
Natalia Li has a diverse range of local and international corporate and M&A experience, having worked closely with other members of the national and international corporate team on numerous high-profile transactions.
Natalia advises clients on general corporate law, public and private M&A, corporate restructuring and joint-ventures, and works with early stage and mature companies in various industry sectors, including technology, telecommunications, infrastructure and financial services.
- Advising management in the context of the majority investment of a major capital investment player in France in the Marle group.
- Advising two infrastructure investment funds in connection with the sale of Covage to one of the main French telecoms groups.
- Advising the public investment bank in the restructuring of its investment in the Setforge group.
- Advising European leader in customer experience outsourcing valued at EUR2.4 billion in the context of its LBO.
- Advising a Chinese industrial investor in creation of a joint-venture mining company in Guinea.
- Advising a consortium of European banks and investment companies in creation of a joint-venture to develop blockchain technology in financial transactions.
- University of Cergy-Pontoise / ESSEC Business School Paris, Master’s Degree in Business Law, 2010
- Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Master’s Degree in Business Law, 2008
Natalia began her career in Moscow where she practiced as a litigation lawyer on commercial contracts. Prior to joining DLA Piper (February 2019) Natalia has gained significant experience in the Paris office of leading international law firms, including over three years in corporate department.
Memberships And Affiliations
- International Bar Association
My latest insights
DLA Piper Represented XTC Europe on its joint venture projects with French SOE Orano
18 May 2023 .3 minute read
DLA Piper advises Société Générale on Joint Venture with Mitsubishi HC Capital Group
20 February 2023 .1 minute read