Sarah Bell has extensive experience in advising on structuring and negotiating corporate and commercial joint ventures (including cross-border), outsourcing and partnering arrangements, grant funding and the full range of general commercial contracts.
Sarah regularly advises both the public and the private sector and has particular expertise in structuring complex corporate joint ventures and public sector business process outsourcing.
- College of Law Chester, LPC: Commendation, 1996
- University of Sheffield, LLP - 2:1, 1995
Sarah regularly gives a variety of seminars on directors' duties, company formation, joint ventures, constitutional issues, agency, distribution, indemnities, exclusions and limitations of liability and contract law.
Sarah contributed to the franchising publication Getting The Deal Through and spoke at the 2010 local government school on contract law.
Sarah often delivers seminars to a range of clients in both the public and private sector. Of a recent seminar presented to local government on commercial and contract law, attendees commented:
- "Sarah Bell is an excellent presenter. Couldn’t have been done better. Very practical and helpful"
- "By far the best presentation of the weekend"
- "Marvellous presentation"
- "Very good and thorough seminar"
- "Very knowledgeable".
2003 - 2006 Associate, DLA Piper
1998 - 2003 Senior Solicitor, UK based business law firm
1996 - 1998 Trainee Solicitor, UK based business law firm