Dr Christoph DachnerCounsel
Dr Christoph Dachner advises clients with a focus on M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions. He also has wide experience in general corporate law and insolvency law. His sector-specific focus is on the areas of industry, technology and consumer goods.
- Advising Heidelberg Materials on the acquisition of SER / RUZ Group.
- Advising Bilfinger SE on the divestment of its piping construction business as well as its scaffolding and insulation division in France and Portugal.
- Advising ZF Friedrichshafen on the acquisition of the large gear boxes business from Bosch Rexroth.
- Advising Barry-Wehmiller on several transactions, incl. the acquisition of the busi-ness activities of Winkler+Dünnebier GmbH (W+D), the acquisition of the paper business activities of the insolvent paper producer Bielomatik Leuze GmbH + Co. KG and the acquisition of the paper machine business of Körber AG.
- Advising Bayerischer Rundfunk, SRF and other public service broadcasters on the sale of TELEPOOL GmbH.
- Advising Yanmar Group on the acquisition of the mini combined heat power unit producer RMB Energie and the excavator business of Terex.
- Advising JUMP House on the acquisition of the Superfly Group and other trampoline and event companies.
- Advising Unilever on the sale of the Pfanni potato production facility in Stavenhagen to Aviko Rixona.
- Advising Materialise on the acquisition of prototype casting manufacturer ACTech GmbH.
- Advising The Carlyle Group on its investment in HSO Group, a leading global Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner.
The above list includes matters completed whilst Christoph was in his previous employ.
- Court of appeal Berlin, Second State Examination, 2013
- Bucerius Law School (Hamburg), Ph.D., 2013
- Technical University Dresden, First State Examination, 2009
- 2013 to 2018: Associate at an international law firm (including secondment at London office in 2017)
- 2009 to 2013: Trainee lawyer at various international law firms
My latest insights
DLA Piper advised DAX company Heidelberg Materials on the acquisition of SER Group
7 February 2023 .2 minute read