Leopold EckerSenior Associate
Leopold Ecker advises international and local companies on all aspects of individual and collective dismissal, employee consultation and transformation processes, including mergers, take-overs and TUPE. He works for companies in various industries, such as the technology, consultancy and retail industry and is experienced in handling negotiations in sensitive dismissal cases and other employment disputes.
Leopold also advises on pension law in mergers and take-overs and other business transformation processes and litigates for companies in various employment disputes and has advised and assisted companies and directors in (media sensitive) investigations and whistleblowing cases. He combines in-depth knowledge with practical and hands-on solutions for his clients.
He also provides training on various topics of Dutch employment law to employment lawyers and HR-professionals on a regular basis.
- University of Amsterdam, Hugo Sinzheimer Institute, Postgraduate course Employment, Enterprise and Employee Participation (''AOM''), 2012-2013
- Law Firm School, 2008
- University of Amsterdam, Bachelor and Master in Dutch law, 2008
- Editor of employment case law periodic Rechtspraak Arbeidsrecht (RAR)
- Annotatie bij Gerechtshof Arnhem-Leeuwarden 17 juli 2018, JOR 2019/17
- “Verbetering van de positie van werknemers in faillissement”, Onderneming en Financiering, juli 2018