Jacklynn EverduimSenior Associate
Jacklynn Everduim is involved in all aspects of corporate law, with a focus on all sorts of M&A (asset and share) transactions, management buy-outs, joint ventures, private equity and equity capital transactions and reorganisations. She advises both national and international clients.
- Advising John Swire & Sons on its acquisition of part of Biodiesel Amsterdam.
- Advising The Financial Times on their acquisition of a majority stake in The Next Web.
- Advising Lely Holding S.a.r.l. on the sale of its worldwide forage business through various asset transactions and share transactions in 12 countries.
- Advising UGI Corporation on the acquisition of Dutch energy marketer DVEP Investeringen B.V.
- Advising Accruent on the acquisition of th BlueCielo Group.
- Advising Danaher Corporation on the acquisition of the business and activities of Kipp & Zonen from Nordian Capital Partners and existing management.
- Advising Temasek and Metric Capital on their investment in Dream International.
- Grotius Academy, Corporate Law, 2020
- Law Firm School, 2016
- VU University Amsterdam, LL.M. Corporate Law, 2013