Jian-Cheng Ku advises on international tax law and transfer pricing with a particular focus on international tax planning, M&A and private equity transactions, corporate reorganisations and planning and design of transfer pricing policies.
His clients include multinational companies, financial institutions and private equity firms. He has (co-)authored several articles on international taxation and Dutch taxation aspects.
- Advising US multinational, NYSE listed, on the acquisition of a Dutch group of companies, including post-acquisition structuring and obtaining related Advance Tax Ruling from the Dutch tax authorities
- Advising various US multinationals on Intellectual Property tax planning, set up of their holding structure and obtaining related Advance Tax Ruling and Advance Pricing Agreement
- Advising one of the major Dutch banks on the restructuring of their real estate portfolio
- Advising US based Private Equity fund on a multi-jurisdiction acquisition
- Planning and design of transfer pricing policies for many multinationals
- University of Amsterdam, LL.M. Tax Law, 2005
- University of Amsterdam, MSc Fiscal Economics, 2005