Monika Marincic advises and represents clients in all aspects of commercial law, with particular focus on negotiating, drafting and review of commercial contracts for the operational business.
Her clients include national and international companies in a range of sectors including automotive, consumer goods, and life sciences.
Areas of FocusConsumer Goods, Food and RetailIndustrialsLife SciencesTechnologyRegulatory and Government AffairsStrategic and Commercial Contracts
Professional QualificationsRechtsanwältin admitted with the Rechtsanwaltskammer Munich
- Higher Regional Court of Munich, Second State Examination, 2020
- University of Munich, First State Examination, 2018
- University of Verona, Italy, 2014
During her legal traineeship, Monika worked for other international law firms in the areas of product liability and product safety, litigation, as well as data & tech before joining DLA Piper in 2022.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Vertriebsrecht (DGVR)
- European Law Students’ Association (ELSA)
+49 89 23 23 72 460
+49 174 40 63 957