Holly PearsallSenior Associate
Holly Pearsall advises clients in both the public and private sector on the drafting and negotiation of a range of commercial and technology agreements, including IT outsourcing contracts, cloud based agreements and service agreements.
Specifically, Holly worked alongside the UK public and private sectors, and subsequently cloud vendors and large corporate customers to find consensus and complete larger deals, some of which have been valued in the hundreds of millions of pounds. Customers involved have included the Cabinet Office, financial institutions and other HMG clients.
Holly was selected to partake as one of six lawyers in the DLA Piper FLASH programme to visit the DLA Miami office building links with other global lawyers across DLA Piper.
- Assisted Ministry of Defence with its £450m FLIS Programme to draft a five year “bridging the gap” contract with its existing supplier, to support the exit and transition of specific service lines to a new supplier.
- Assisted a global FMCG and pharmaceuticals business on end to end procurement processes for the outsourcing of its finance and accounting and procurement functions and a multi-vendor multi-tower IT outsourcing of development.
- Advising a large global bank on its cloud contract with a large enterprise cloud vendor for a deal worth $350m.
- Advising an international airline on its complex procurement of retail services, including the procurement of its last mile provider.
- Advising on the HMRC Columbus Programme involving the termination extension, insourcing and re-procurement of the UK Government’s largest IT contract, the Aspire contract, worth £1 bn a year.
- Advising an international airline group on its multi-vendor, multi-tower ITO outsourcing covering networks, end user computing, server storage and service operations, as well as advising on all aspects of its hybrid cloud programme (supporting data centre and cloud contracts).
- Sheffield University, Law with Spanish 2.1 LLB 2012
- University of Law, LPC, Distinction 2014
Active volunteer for the Napier PAP Project which won the Most Effective Pro Bono Partnership at the annual LawWorks pro bono awards.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Law Society of England and Wales