Marek Kłeczek CFACounsel
Marek Kłeczek specializes in securities law, mergers and acquisitions of public and private companies, capital market transactions and corporate law.
In his practice, Marek focuses on providing transactional and corporate advice to leading financial institutions, investment banks and companies in the public and private markets, including mergers and acquisitions, JVs, divestitures, reorganizations, cross-border and domestic issuances of equity and debt securities, primary and secondary public offerings of shares, public and private offerings of bonds and public-to-private transactions.
- Advising Sygnity in connection with the execution of an investment agreement with Total Specific Solutions and the tender offer for 100% of shares in Sygnity. Value – PLN260m.
- Advising CCC Group in connection with its agreement with an entity from the Softbank Group, under which SoftBank Vision Fund 2 invested in eobuwie.pl by taking up convertible bonds. Value – PLN500m.*
- Advising CCC Group in connection with a transaction ultimately resulting in each of Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. and A&R Investments Limited, one of the shareholders of InPost S.A., acquiring 10% stake in eobuwie.pl. Value – PLN1bn.*
- Advising Telewizja Polsat in connection with its acquisition of Interia Group. Value – PLN422m.*
- Advising Cyfrowy Polsat and Reddev Investments Limited in connection with the acquisition of 22% of shares in Asseco Poland. Value – PLN1.2bn.*ECM
- Advising PCF Group in its PLN200m IPO on the WSE.*
- Advising Benefit Systems in connection with its private placement of newly-issued shares and sale of treasury shares. Value – PLN300m.*
- Advising REINO in connection with its PLN300m IPO on the WSE (aborted due to unfavorable market conditions).*
- Advising Alior Bank in connection with its acquisition of Bank BPH’s core business from affiliates of GE Capital and the follow-up rights issue of Alior Bank shares. Value of the rights issue – PLN2.2bn.*
- Advising Grupa LOTOS in connection with its secondary public offering of shares. Value – PLN1bn.* * Experience gained before joining DLA Piper.
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2012
- Warsaw School of Economics, Master of Finance and Accounting, 2012
Prior to joining DLA Piper in 2022 Marek worked for more than 10 years at Greenberg Traurig Warsaw office and for 2 years at EY Business Advisory in Warsaw.
- CFA Institute, Chartered Financial Analyst, 2019
- Attorney-at-law, member of the Warsaw Bar Association, 2017
Memberships And Affiliations
- CFA Institute, CFA Society Poland, 2019
- Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-law, 2017