Stephen Bottley is experienced in acquisition finance, asset based lending, venture finance corporate lending including the funding of public and private transactions.
Stephen's clients include leading UK and international banks, private equity investors, public and private corporations and equity funds.
Stephen leads the DLA Piper finance team in Birmingham.
- Advising in the buy-out by Argand of Brintons Carpets Limited (acting for HSBC, AIB and Clydesdale)
- Advising in the buy-out by Equistone of ITG Group (acting for Lloyds and HSBC)
- Assistance in the acquisition of Quantum Pharma Plc by Clinigen Group Plc (acting for Clinigen)
- Advising in the provision of $75 million of specialist venture finance debt to SoundCloud (acting for Ares, Kreos Capital and Davidson Capital)
- 2005 to date, Partner, DLA Piper
- 2002- 2005, Associate, DLA Piper
- 1996 to 2002, Solicitor, DLA Piper