Janina TackmannSenior Associate
Janina Tackmann practices in the area of international tax and transfer pricing, with particular focus on transfer pricing structuring, tax audit defence and Advance Pricing Agreements as well as Mutual Agreement Procedures. Her clients include companies in a range of sectors including life sciences, financial services, industrials, construction, real estate and technology.
- Advising a DAX30 company on a global carve-out of one of its business units as well as the post-merger transfer pricing structuring and financial modelling in relation to more than 20 jurisdictions.
- Designing and implementing a new global transfer pricing system across various jurisdictions for an Italian and German-based wholesaler in the consumer goods industry.
- Tax audit defence of permanent establishment structures of foreign financial institutions.
- Initiating and advising on a Danish-German Advance Pricing Agreement for a technology company.
- Valuation of a Luxembourg-German transfer of intangibles for one of the largest European pharmaceutical and chemical companies.
- Determining FAS 109/FIN 48 and FAS 5 positions of a US-based multinational in relation to German tax audit findings for purposes of US group accounting.
- Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main, Master of Science Business Administration (Finance and Accounting), 2017
- Georg-August-University Göttingen, Bachelor of Science Business Administration (Finance, Accounting and Taxation), 2014
- Associate Transfer Pricing in a “Big Four” firm in Frankfurt, 2017 to 2019
My latest insights
English-language webinar series: DLA Piper – Transfer Pricing Insights Germany
22 May 2023 .8 minute read