Aurelie focuses her practice on national and cross-border matters involving international dispute resolution, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), compliance, internal and government facing investigations.
Aurelie also assists clients in cross-border criminal and civil investigations conducted by the US Department of Justice, the US Securities and Exchange Commission and the UK Serious Fraud Office, as well as in internal investigations, in connection with alleged violations of the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the UK Bribery Act and US sanctions and export controls. She also advises clients on the implementation and enhancement of anti-corruption and compliance programs, policies and training.
She also has experience in representing regional and multinational clients in all aspects of litigation in federal and state courts.
- Representation of clients in FCPA and compliance investigations and reviews in significant markets in the Middle East, Europe, North Africa and Asia
- Representation of a healthcare company in parallel DOJ and SEC investigations of alleged FCPA and U.S. sanctions and export controls violations in the Middle East and Asia
- Representation of a technology company in parallel DOJ and SEC investigations of alleged FCPA violations in India
- Conducted internal investigations for healthcare company involving alleged compliance and regulatory violations and employee misconduct
- Conducted internal investigation for Fortune 500 company involving alleged violations of US sanctions and export controls
- Conducted internal investigation for technology company involving alleged violations of US sanctions and export controls
- LL.M., University of California at Los Angeles School of Law
- J.D., University of Paris II, Panthéon-Assas, France
magna cum laude
My latest insights
Polite’s comments stack more incentives in favor of company self-disclosure and...
18 January 2023 .4 minute read
Deputy AG’s remarks on corporate criminal enforcement – key highlights
15 September 2022 .4 minute read