Donny Rosati has a practice focusing on corporate/commercial and securities law.
Donny acts on a wide range of transactions including mergers and acquisitions, equity or debt financings, corporate structuring and reorganizations. He advises a host of clients including private and public companies operating across a diverse array of industries, in addition to financial institutions, investment dealers, private equity firms and venture capital funds.
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Donny worked as an associate at a leading Toronto-based full-service firm, where he practised both corporate/commercial and real estate law. Prior to that, he also spent time in the United Kingdom working with the Sahara Force India Formula One Team (now Aston Martin F1 Team), as a member of the team’s in-house legal department.
Donny prides himself on being a practical and business-oriented problem solver who provides advice in a timely, clear and comprehensive manner.
- J.D., University of Western Ontario, 2020
- B.A. (Honours), University of Toronto, 2016
- CSC, Canadian Securities Institute, 2021
- Winner – Canadian Bar Association Atrium Law Student Essay Contest in Construction Law, 2020
Memberships And Affiliations
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Italian Business & Professional Association