Solène Albouy advises industrials, consumer, luxury, retail and technology companies on strategic transactions and provides advice in sourcing, supply chain, supplier relations, channels to market, e-commerce, customer relations, consumer protection, digital and business transformation, marketing and advertising, and on environmental law issues related to these topics.
- Trinity College Dublin, Master of Laws, LLM, 2021
- Paris Descartes University, Master in Digital Activities Laws (2018)
- Paris Nanterre University, Master (1) in Business Law (2017)
- Renforcement de la protection des consommateurs au travers de la Loi Pouvoir d'Achat, Les Echos Executives, 9 November 2022.
- France introduces new measures to fight waste – significant impact on fashion industry, Law à la Mode, 17 December 2021.
- Proposition de loi Avia : entre sanctions alourdies et délais raccourcis, attention à la censure automatisée, Les Echos Executives, 7 February 2020.
- Before joining DLA Piper, Solène completed internships within international law firms and within an international company, specializing in intellectual property, information technology and commercial law, in both contracts and litigation, allowing her to intervene in various sectors (advertising, luxury goods, IT, health and life science, banking, automotive, media and Internet).
My latest insights
France subject to a European commission infringement procedure regarding its Triman logo...
17 February 2023 .2 minute read
Impact of the DMA on the Commercial Dealings by and with Platforms
7 September 2022 .4 minute read