Solène advises industrials, consumer, luxury, retail and technology companies on strategic transactions and provides advice in sourcing, supply chain, supplier relations, channels to market, e-commerce, customer relations, consumer protection, digital and business transformation, marketing and advertising.
- Trinity College Dublin, Master of Laws, LLM, 2021
- Paris Descartes University, Master in Digital Activities Laws (2018)
- Paris Nanterre University, Master (1) in Business Law (2017)
- France introduces new measures to fight waste – significant impact on fashion industry, Law à la Mode, 17 December 2021.
- Proposition de loi Avia : entre sanctions alourdies et délais raccourcis, attention à la censure automatisée, Les Echos Executives, 7 February 2020.
- Before joining DLA Piper, Solène completed internships within international law firms and within an international company, specializing in intellectual property, information technology and commercial law, in both contracts and litigation, allowing her to intervene in various sectors (advertising, luxury goods, IT, health and life science, banking, automotive, media and Internet).