Chloe BraySenior Associate
Chloe’s main focus is cross-border transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic equity investments and corporate restructurings.
Chloe has experience in a wide variety of sectors with a particular focus on Industrials, Life Sciences and Sports, Media and Entertainment.
Chloe has worked for almost 10 years as part of a team named Law Firm of the Year in the Sheffield City Region Dealmakers Awards 2021.
- Advising General Electric Company on multiple corporate reorganisations, in total involving 100+ jurisdictions and the coordination of c.500 lawyers (comprising DLA Piper and local counsel) between 2018 and 2020, including reorganisations that preceded the disposal of part of GE's overseas Lighting business, and GE's spin-off and merger of its Transport business with WABTEC Corporation.
- Advising Discovery Communications and Liberty Global plc on their minority equity investments in Formula E and other investments between 2018 and 2020 (prices undisclosed).
- Advising Formula E on a series of private share placements between 2018 and 2020 (prices undisclosed).
- Advising Battery Ventures LP on their Series C investment in music technology start-up SoFar Sounds Limited in May 2019. Battery’s investment formed part of a fundraise of $25 million by SoFar.
- Advising over 80 individual and corporate shareholders on the sale of commercial radio operator Lincs FM Group to Bauer Media, which completed by way of an offer document in February 2019 (price undisclosed).
- Advising Heineken UK Limited on two separate property portfolio disposals involving c.75 and c.150 tenanted community pubs which completed in December 2018 and October 2019 respectively (prices undisclosed).
Chloe has worked for 6 years as part of a team named Corporate and Commercial Team of the Year in the Yorkshire Legal Awards in 2017 and 2018.