Ben MawbySenior Associate
Ben Mawby has experience across all areas of intellectual property with a focus on dispute resolution, particularly patent litigation. He works with a range of industries including pharmaceuticals, mining and construction, FMCG and IT.
- Providing patent infringement and validity advice in relation to a wide range of products, pharmaceuticals, electrical devices, mining equipment, controls for heavy machinery and software.
- Trade mark infringement and validity advice for trade marks used in relation to the construction and mining industry, various FMCG, alcohol products and sporting equipment.
- Providing copyright infringement, ownership and subsistence advice in relation to literary works, artistic works and works of artistic craftsmanship.
- Advice in relation to registered Designs associated with clothing and in relation to the Copyright/Design overlap provisions.
- Plant Breeders' Rights registration and advice relating to infringement and ownership arrangements.
- University of Melbourne, Masters of Intellectual Property Law
- La Trobe University, Bachelor of Law (Hons)
- La Trobe University, Bachelor of Science
Memberships And Affiliations
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (Victorian Committee Member)
- Law Institute of Victoria