Nerea Cemlyn-JonesOf Counsel
Nerea Cemlyn-Jones is involved in key finance transactions in the Spanish banking and finance markets governed by English law, acting for both financial institutions and borrowers.
She provides advice in leveraged finance, asset finance (in particular ship finance), project finance, real estate finance, corporate finance and capital market transactions.
- University of Kent (UK), LL.B. English and Spanish Law, 1997
- The College of Law (UK), Legal Practice Course
Nerea has previously worked for a few other global law firms.
Nerea is a lecturer at the:
- Master in International Law at the Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía (ISDE).
- Master in International Business Law at the Centro de Estudios Garrigues.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Law Society
- Madrid Bar Association (Colegio de Abogados de Madrid)
- Solicitor regulated by the Law Society of Ireland
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales