Jochem Beurskens advises on mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures, with a strong focus on private equity. He acts for national and international clients on (cross border) transactions and general corporate issues.
He also regularly acts for clients in multi-jurisdictional distressed M&A transactions, working closely with the restructuring group.
- Advising The Carlyle Group on its joint venture with Safestore.
- Advising the shareholders of Marinetrans and Best Global Logistics on (i) the corporate restructuring (7 jurisdictions) and subsequent management buy-out of the Marinetrans Group and Best Global Logistics by Waterland Private Equity.
- Advising FOX Networks Group Netherlands, Discovery Communications Benelux and VIMN Netherlands on the disposal of BrandDeli to RTL Nederland.
- Advising ACT Commodities, a global energy commodities trader, on the minority investment by Three Hills Capital Partners in ACT Commodities.
- Advising Avedon Capital Partners on the disposal of Fit for Free and SportCity to Bencis Capital Partners.
- Advising Addsecure on the acquisition of Groeneveld Information Technology group from the Timken Group.
- Advising founders of For Ever Bulbs (gladiolus propagator) on the management buy-out by Synergia Capital Partners.
- Advising Danaher Corporation on the acquisition of Kipp & Zonen from Nordian Capital Partners.
- Advising management of DentConnect on the secondary buyout of Bencis Capital Partners by EQT.
- Advising JD Sports on the acquisition of Aktie Sport and Perry Sport (out of bankruptcy).
Before joining DLA Piper, Jochem worked for the Amsterdam office of a magic circle law firm, and was seconded to their New York office from February 2014 until August 2014.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises DHL on sale of carbon neutral logistics portfolio in European key...
24 November 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises on the sale of Amsterdam Logistic Cityhub, the largest single-asset...
22 August 2021 .4 minute read