Francisco focuses his practice in tax law, advising national and foreign clients in their domestic and cross-border affairs. He has been involved in the structuring of multiple businesses from a tax perspective, analyzing tax aspects at all stages of their evolution, such us set-up, reorganization, financing, expansion, buy-out, merger, among others.
He has permanent exposure to multiple business sectors and advises all types of clients, including Multinational companies, small to medium enterprises, startups, and individuals. To that end, he combines his tax policy and advisory skills to incorporate tax considerations into overall business strategies.
Francisco has a strong background in International Tax Law, mainly in the application and interpretation of Double Tax Conventions, domestic regulation of cross-border matters and the implementation of OECD’s BEPS Project.
- Maastricht University, LL.M. International and European Tax Law, 2021 cum laude
- Maastricht University, Diploma in Corporate Finance Law, 2021
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, , Diploma in Analysis and Tax Planning, 2015
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law Degree (J.D.), 2012
Assistance to non-profits charities to qualify for special gifts/donation regimes so their donors can qualify for tax incentives, 2022
- Mentioned, SII y Contraloría ponen sus ojos en industria de parcelaciones rurales ante irregularidades en su desarrollo, Diario Financiero, January 3, 2023
- Teaching Assistant, Master’s in Taxation, Tax Treaties Course, Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Chile
- Lecturer, Updates on International Tax Law, Maastricht Center for Taxation, Maastricht University
Memberships And Affiliations
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)