Dr Leonard von BargenHe/himAssociate
Dr Leonard von Bargen practices in the area of real estate law. He advises national and international corporations, investors and banks on real estate law, real estate transactions and commercial lease agreements including asset and facility management.
Dr Leonard von Bargen supports national and international clients in particular in complex real estate transactions and commercial leases.
- Advised Schroder Real Estate on the sale of the "Victoriastadt Lofts" at Berlin's Ostkreuz.
- Advised global investment firm Carlyle on its acquisition of several logistics assets, located close to major urban hubs in Germany.
- Advised Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG (Heidelberg) on the planned development of a modern HEI-TECH industrial park at its Wiesloch/Walldorf site.
- Higher Regional Court of Cologne, Second State Examination, 2020
- University of Halle-Wittenberg, Dr. jur, 2020
- University of Bonn, First State Examination, 2015
- “Ph.D.: Legal continuation of the law by international investment arbitration tribunals; Analysis based on the legal assessment of moral damages in International Investment Law”, Nomos publishing, 2020
Before joining DLA Piper's Cologne office in 2021 as an associate, Leonard von Bargen has been working as a trainee at DLA Piper and as a research assistant for an international law firm 2020 in Cologne.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises RET10 on the acquisition of a nursing home in northern Bavaria for EUR27...
10 July 2023 .1 minute read
DLA Piper advises Hahn Group on the sale of a real estate portfolio to CEV
14 February 2023 .2 minute read