We are active in sectors such as energy and utilities, transport (heavy and light rail, buses, roads, bridges and tunnels), defence, aerospace and social infrastructure. All our lawyers advise sponsors and lenders as well as public sector meaning our advice to the public sector is very commercial and focussed on finding a solution which meets their needs but also with the partner they are doing business with. Our capabilities include:
- Developing procurement strategies to ensure they are robust during and after the procurement;
- Supporting the development of the relevant national procurement process (OJEU Notice, EOIs, ITN, ITPDs, BAFOS, CfT etc) and managing potential judicial reviews of procurement processes;
- Presenting on commercial and legal issues to key stakeholders including Project Boards, local and central government sponsors;
- Managing multiple bidders and workstreams to a tight programmes; and
- Leading legal negotiation with bidders and suppliers; and
- Supporting operational contracts in respect of contract changes, interpretation, potential disputes and disputes, policy and legislative changes, and shareholder or lender changes.