Brendan has a corporate law practice with a focus on securities regulation.
He has experience advising on various regulation and compliance matters such as registration and prospectus requirements, registrant obligations, emerging areas and applications for exemptive relief from securities law requirements.
Brendan regularly provides guidance to industry members clarifying rules and regulations related to the Securities Act and the Commodity Futures Act.
- J.D., Queen’s University, 2019
- Certificate in International Business Law, Queen’s University, 2017
- B.A. (Honours), Wilfrid Laurier University, 2016
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Toronto Lawyers Association
My latest insights
DLA Piper Canada congratulates Hispania Resources Inc. for TSXV market opening
19 December 2022 .1 minute read
Canadian Securities Administrators warn investors about risks of crypto asset trading
30 November 2022 .2 minute read